Last update: 5 May 2022
- General Information
This is important, we hope you will take time to read it carefully.
https://www.freemotion.it is the site of Freemotion Hiking Agency for the carrying out of information and promotion activities.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
- All contents of the website are protected by the rules on copyright and industrial property. The contents of the website include: texts, photographs, graphic layouts and "css" styles, any graphic representation and/or text in general.
Any extraction or use, not expressly authorized, of the contents present on the website is prohibited. As well as any other activity that may adversely affect the legitimate interests of authors and rights holders on intellectual works accessible from here.
It is not possible to copy and/or reproduce the contents of the website without the express authorization of Freemotion Hiking Agency, except solely for personal or educational purposes.
The Freemotion trademark, the domain name and the other distinctive signs, are property of Freemotion Hiking Agency and are protected by current legislation on industrial property.
Please note that the pages of the website may include trademarks, domain names, company names or other signs owned by third parties which have authorized Freemotion Hiking Agency to use: any reproduction or other use is forbidden.
The download of material present on the website is allowed only if authorized with appropriate indication on the webpages. This authorization only concerns the use for personal and non-commercial purposes of the material, while any other form of use is prohibited.
- External Links
- To provide more information or facilitate the navigation it is possible that on the pages there are links to other external sites (eg: search engines, suppliers of connected solutions etc).
The policies for the processing of data applied by these sites are not under the control of Freemotion Hiking Agency and do not extend to them the protections provided by this note. Freemotion Hiking Agency assumes no responsibility for personal data that may be collected on these external websites.
No responsibility for Freemotion Hiking Agency may derive from the use of information obtained from access to external linked websites that remain under the responsibility of the owners of the sites themselves.
- Exclusion of Liability
- Freemotion Hiking Agency takes care in updating the information contained in its web pages. However, we can not guarantee that the website is free from technical problems related to the functioning of the tools used.
In no case shall Freemotion Hiking Agency be held responsible for any harmful, direct or indirect consequences deriving from the use of information made accessible through the website; as well as any interruptions to the service.
Freemotion Hiking Agency reserves the right to modify and update the contents without prior notice and at its discretion.
- Information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 – Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code).
- During the consultation of the website https://www.freemotion.it it is possible that information and personal data are collected through the voluntary filling out of forms. In this case, the interested party must read the information for the processing of data associated with this processing and consent to its management by Freemotion Hiking Agency, in the manner indicated in the information provided.
It is also possible to access the website without requiring the user to provide any personal data. However, the acquisition and transmission of some personal data is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
In this paragraph all interested parties are provided with information concerning the management of the site https://www.freemotion.it with reference to the processing of personal data relating to identified or identifiable users who consult it.
- Data Controller
- Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (abbreviated as GDPR) and of the legislative decree n.196 of 2003 concerning the protection of personal data, we inform that the Data Controller is Freemotion Trekking Italia based in I-39100 Bolzano (BZ) Piazza Verdi, 43 VAT 05260040210 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data are processed in full compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- Purpose of the treatment
- All data provided by the Customer (or "the Interested Party") will be used to satisfy requests or to execute a "contract" of which the Interested party is a party. These data may be disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary, or prior consent from the interested party.
In particular, the treatment will be carried out for:
Contractual obligations, such as the provision of goods and services to guests and the online booking process.
Legal obligations, such as invoicing, obligatory accounting records and registrations, communications to the requesting authorities.
For the processing of data for these purposes, the Client’s consent is not necessary as the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract for which the Customer is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the Customer’s request (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the Regulations), as well as, where applicable, to fulfill a legal obligation (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the Rules).
- Data provided voluntarily by the user upon explicit consent
- Whenever the personal data is voluntarily provided, for example by filling in the forms on the website for information, booking, newsletter subscription, the same is duly informed about the use of data concerning him.
Specifically, the interested party is required specific and distinct consent (Article 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 GPDR), which is free to accept or not, in all the following cases:
For the use of the data provided for any commercial actions and for related purposes (for example sending advertising related to the prices of the following tourist season, by e-mail, by the Internet).
For the use of the data provided in relation to requests for information by completing the relevant form.
Any refusal to provide consent to the additional services offered does not affect the execution of the contract.
If consent has been given for the additional services offered, the data will be kept for the period of 2 years for the purposes of Marketing (Provision of the Guarantor February 24, 2005) – without prejudice to the subscription to the newsletter the possibility of cancellation at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link contained in each individual communication – and for the period of 5 years to facilitate the registration procedure in case of new bookings.
- Method of treatment
- Freemotion Hiking Agency carries out all the activities described with procedures, technical and IT tools suitable to protect the confidentiality and security of data of the interested party: directly, through its own representatives, or through external responsible parties.
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in article 4 of the Privacy Code and article 4 number 2 GDPR: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection , block, communication, cancellation and destruction of data including the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
Strict operating procedures and appropriate technical and organizational security measures are in place to prevent any access, modification, deletion or unauthorized transmission of such personal information.
Personal data is kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the requested services to the interested party and will in any case be deleted as a result of the request of the interested party, without prejudice to further conservation obligations provided for by law. The data of the interested party will not be disclosed.
As part of its activities, the Data Controller may use services offered by third parties that operate on behalf of the Data Controller and according to its instructions, as Data Processors. In particular, the data may be made accessible to:
Employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as agents and/or internal managers of the processing and/or system administrators
To third party companies or other subjects that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner in their capacity as external data processors. These are cloud service providers, technical and IT consultants, tax consultants, insurance companies and other similar subjects who work with our organization and provide a service that is strictly and necessarily linked to the activity of the Owner
Public and private bodies, including in relation to inspections or audits, subjects that can access the data under the provisions of the law
The interested party can request a complete and updated list of the persons nominated responsible for the processing by contacting the Data Controller.
The data may be transferred within the European Union, where the Data Controller or its suppliers and collaborators are based or have their own servers. Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Outside the contexts described above, the data will not be disclosed or given to third parties, or even made public.
- Extended Information on Cookies
- The computer systems for the operation of the website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This acquisition is made through files temporarily or permanently stored on your hard-disk (Cookies) and thanks to the use of other software downloaded or activated during navigation.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but also, due to their very nature, could, through processing or association, allow the identification of the user.
This category includes the IP addresses of the computers used by the users, the URL of the requested resources, the time of the request, the size of the file obtained in response, etc.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website (in particular, the number of accesses), to check the correct operation, to improve or customize the service and are deleted immediately after processing.
The provision of data is optional; any refusal to provide such data, blocking cookies or other software components, may make it impossible to send the requested information and/or partial operation of the website.
The collected data are processed exclusively by the personnel in charge and are not transferred or communicated to other subjects.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website or third parties.
- Data Controller of Data Processing Relating to Cookies
- The Data Controller is Freemotion Trekking Italia based in I-39100 Bolzano (BZ) Piazza Verdi, 43 VAT 05260040210 email email@example.com
Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website and are used to manage access to reserved functions and, in general, to speed up, improve or customize the level of service to users. The duration of cookies is either strictly limited to the single session (closed the browser are deleted), or of longer duration to recognize the visitor’s computer. Their deactivation may compromise the process of online booking, while the public part of the website remains usable.
Analysis and performance cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect later. They also allow to monitor the system and improve performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without loss of functionality.
Third Party Cookies. By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site ("owner") and from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the related information.
- Cookie Management
- The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser. Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies. The disabling of "third-party" cookies does not affect the navigability in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies "owners" and those of "third parties" (Internet Explorer - Firefox - Google Chrome - Opera - Safari - Safari iOS - Android - Blackberry - Windows Phone).
- Cookies Used in This Site
- Technical cookies strictly necessary to allow: browsing and use of the website, the collection of information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website ("cookie analytics"), browsing according to a series of selected criteria. These cookies are not used for other purposes than the functional ones described above and therefore their installation does not require your consent.
Third party profiling cookies: these cookies are installed by third parties and the installation of the same requires your consent without which they will not be installed.
Below are the links to the privacy information of the third parties where you can give your consent to the installation of these cookies highlighting that, if you do not make any choice and decide to continue with the navigation on this website, you consent to the use of these cookies.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them or disable those of third parties or marketing/retargeting, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org - http://ww.networkadvertising.org/choices/ - http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ - https://tools.google.com/dipage/gaoptout - http://www.aboutads.info/choices
- Rights of the interested parties
- Pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation number 2016/679, interested parties have the right to:
a) request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data
b) obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period.
c) obtain the correction and deletion of data.
d) obtain the treatment limitation.
e) obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
f) oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes.
g) to oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
h) ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability.
i) withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
j) to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- Duties of the Owner
- Ensure the rights of the interested parties.
Guaranteed the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, number 196 of the article 13, (Code regarding the protection of personal data)
Ensure the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679)
Promptly inform the interested party in case of violation of their personal data.
Ensure the correct management and processing of data in line with what is defined by current regulations.
Ensure the security and confidentiality of data in line with what is defined by current regulations.
To exercise the rights provided by the law, contact the data controller: Freemotion Trekking Italia based in I-39100 Bolzano (BZ) Piazza Verdi, 43 VAT 05260040210 email firstname.lastname@example.org